All Foundations and Trends® journals are easy to subscribe to, with a simple, straightforward usage agreement for online institutional subscriptions. This fast-track to access ensures that everyone at your university or company can quickly tap into the most up-to-date overviews of the subject.The standard subscription package includes both the enhanced online version and an archival paper version. You can choose, however, to subscribe to the electronic only or paper only editions at significant discounts. Access can also be set up directly with now or through your library supplier.
PricesBook prices in Euros are applicable in Europe and the Middle East. Book customers in all other countries will be charged in US Dollars. All prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices do not include VAT (applicable to residents of EU member states without a VAT registration number). Residents of the EU without a VAT number are liable for value added tax on all prices shown. Companies, libraries, bookshops and other institutions should include their VAT registration number with all orders, to ensure that no VAT will be charged.
Shipping and HandlingOur prices do not include tax, shipping and handling fees, or VAT charges. Books usually ship within 7-10 business days. Pre-ordered books will be shipped to you within one week after the day of publication.
How to orderFor Individuals:
- Individual customers can order directly on our secure website by using their credit card.
- Visa Card, Mastercard and American Express are accepted.
- Alternatively, our books can be ordered through: Amazon and their international subsidiaries.
For Retailers Direct, we recommend the following:
Rest of the World
Retailers may also order directly through email@example.com,
or send the order by regular mail to:
Attn: Order Department
P.O. Box 179
Hanover MA 02339
- North America: Ingram Book, Baker and Taylor, NASCorp
- Rest of the world: Bertrams, Gardners, STL
- North America: Ingram, Blackwells, Dawson, Coutts
- Rest of the world: Blackwells, Cypher, Dawson, Coutts
For Bibliographic Service:
- North America: Titles@Ingram, Books in Print
- Rest of the world: NielsenBookData